NULL Skriv ut sidan - Emigrant CD, Enholm

Anbytarforum

Titel: Emigrant CD, Enholm
Skrivet av: Jen skrivet 2003-09-08, 20:27
Hi Eva and Judy. Once again, excellent information, thankyou. I will send information to the genealogical societies.
  As far as Genealogy.com, Ancestry.com, etc. there are boards for the surname Enholm, but literally less than 10 posts ever posted,with no apparent connections to each other. Enholm is not a common name (comparitively) in the US. I didn't know they had boards for Sweden on these sites. I am new to genealogy research.

My husband is an Enholm. The only information we had was that his grandfather was from PiteĆ„, named Sigfried and married to Frida. We located my husbands uncle, who only knew that Frida was from Boden, and the year Sigfried and Frida came to the US. Luckily I found a family tree (not an Enholm tree) that listed Sigfried and Frida with birth and death dates and the term Pitea landsforsamling,and the rest was marked private. I know Sigfried died in Aberdeen,WA, and am still putting together the info on his children (I still am not sure how many children he had) and grandchildren in the US.
  So all of the information I have received has been from this site, and it is a wealth of information to me. Until a few days ago I did not know about the Family History Center, or SVAR, etc.  My own family lines i have been able to gather mostly from living relatives and family trees. So it has been very engaging and enjoyable to learn how to research a family in Sweden- and I will gladly help anyone who I could assist with what I've learned so far.

Thankyou again, Jen