NULL Skriv ut sidan - Carlson, Alfred W b1862 Sweden. Emigr ca 1883 - Swedish roots ?

Anbytarforum

Titel: Carlson, Alfred W b1862 Sweden. Emigr ca 1883 - Swedish roots ?
Skrivet av: Barry Hill skrivet 2012-06-07, 19:30
I am looking for suggestions on the logical way to proceed so I can learn how to best work my way back or forward. This may be too  
much to expect others to follow

I know Maja Lena Carlblom Jonsson had 8 children.  She was b:1830 married:1855  The obvious gap is between Karl Levin B: 26 May 1858
in Hångsdala (confirmed in birth records) and Amanda Agusta B:31 July 1866 in
Mossagarden,Slöta  

I see the family in 1861-1870 Slota AI:9 page 163.  Four children are at home.  The oldest Maria Charlotta b:6 July 1856 is gone.

what is the logical course to see a family record of the family before the period of the Slöta AI:9 page 163 record? I checked under
Mossagarden in the prior Slöta record.  I checked in two family record volumes for Hångsdala 1849-1860 and 1861-1868.  In Hångsdala I checked
Skattegården, Skäddaregården, and Skatte).

I don't expect others to do the search but if you can follow the clues I have, and what I want to find (evidence of other children at home),  
where would an experienced person begin the search.  I am prepared to look at every page in the two parish Household record books if needed
but not if there is a smarter way.

So far I have printed and saved images of every record and they are rather organized in a 3 ring binder.

One last question, After Klas, Selma, Hilda it looks like ibm. Does that mean like a ditto mark meaning a repeat of the parish listed above?  
(https://forum.rotter.se/discus/messages/241/357553.jpg)

As always, Thanks for the help, and I fully understand if you get to the point that you can't invest any more time with my endless questions.  
Barry