NULL Skriv ut sidan - Carlson, Alfred W b1862 Sweden. Emigr ca 1883 - Swedish roots ?

Anbytarforum

Titel: Carlson, Alfred W b1862 Sweden. Emigr ca 1883 - Swedish roots ?
Skrivet av: Barry Hill skrivet 2012-06-06, 20:19
Two posts were made while I was in the middle of making my last post but this is what I am doing.
It was clear from the Slöta household record that Klas Levin was born in Hångsdala. It was also clear that there were some non-typical spacing of children. Mother Maja Lena was b:1830, Klas b:1858, Amanda Agusta b:1866

To me this means there were likely children between Klas and Amanda and maybe even before Klas.  Going back to an earlier household record 1870-1880 in Slöta (A1:10 page 76 line 14) I find Maria Charlotta b:1856 in Hångsdala.  I confirmed both Maria & Klas birth in Hångsdala C4: pages 35 & 49.

Question 1: If I want to look at the Hångsdala Husförhörsboken for about 1858 or later? Do I have to just scan the hundreds of images in the entire book or am I missing some way of narrowing down the search to a town or farm where they lived?

Question 2: The Slota A1:10 page 76 shows Selma and Hilda born in what looks like ibm.  I found both of them in the Slota birth book however (CI:9 image 29) All the children have a number in parenthesis.  Next to Hilda is (8).  My guess this means she is the 8th child to this mother.  If so it confirms my guess that 3 are missing.