NULL Skriv ut sidan - Arkiv efterlysn blandade i samma tråd 1999-2000

Anbytarforum

Titel: Arkiv efterlysn blandade i samma tråd 1999-2000
Skrivet av: Donna Corlett skrivet 2000-07-18, 16:43
Pernilla!  I tried some more numbers yesterday...and eventually I sent a mail to the site as four of the six I tried were...out of service!?!  I inquired as to what kind of updating is done/how accurate these listings are, explaining what has happened...

Also, when I went back to the same site (Canada 411) -and while copying down numbers to call (no printer here!) I noticed something that gave me some hope!  There was a Gladys Anderson-also in Nelson BC and her address was listed as:  
25 501 St. Richards Street West
Remember Algot's address:
32 501 St. Richards Street West
Upon noticing this I tried to call Gladys as perhaps she could clarify the address- apartment building or seniors residence- she may even know Algot or where he was/went to!?!
I called the number and got another...dead end.  I explained the details to the kind lady who answered the phone- (who I was calling, the phone number/address etc.)...she told me that the phone number I had called was correct...but it was not the same address...in fact this was a medical clinic on Lakeside Drive in Nelson...Donna says ahhh!!!
I included this happening in my message to them, so hopefully they will set things straight-provide some correct data!
Well I will try some more tonight and let you know what happens.  I may just try making a quick trip to the one reference library- which has current/recent phone books covering all of Canada (and most of the world!)to look up the Anderson's (especially Algot).
Yet again Pernilla...I'll be back!!

Regards,
Donna