NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-06-19

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-06-19
Skrivet av: Maxine Morrison skrivet 2005-02-19, 23:00
Totta ,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFOMATION!!!!!!!
These mean so much to me.
Anders Peter Larsson and Anna Kristina Mattsdotter is my great great great grandparents.  
Anna Matilda Andersdotter (their daughter ) is my great grandmother and she was married to Karl Johan Bring and his father was Pehr Olof Hellgren and his father was Carl Adolph Hellgren born in 1796 in Kalmar.
Pehr Olof Hellgren (Bring- his soldier name) was a Grenadian at the regiment in the town Linkoping , but had his home for his family in Berga. at Ostra(East( Skrukeby.
He married Inga Stina Persdotter Nov,. 11, 1848
Pehr Olof Bring was a soldier until 1879 and after him, his own son Frans Oscar took over and got his soldier name Bjur .
Are you from this area or are you related in some way to these people?
I know that we have lots of relatives in this area of Sweden that are still alive, because alot of the sisters and brothers never came to America. My great grandfather Karl Johan Bring came to America and his wife and children in 1883 and 1884.  
Pehr Olof Bring changed his last name from Hellgren to Bring when he married Inga Stina Persdotter. So his son , my great grandfather Karl Johan last name became Bring.
Do you know any living relatives of the family names that you sent me from these areas?
Maxine